I should have known better
Than to let you go alone,
It's times like these
I can't make it on my own
Wasted days, and sleepless nights
And I can't wait to see you again
I find I spend my time
Waiting on your call,
How can I tell you, baby
My back's against the wall
I need you by my side
To tell me it's alright,
'Cos I don't think I can take anymore
Is this love that I'm feeling,
Is this the love, that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming,
This must be love,
'Cos it's really got a hold on me,
A hold on me...
I can't stop the feeling
I've been this way before
But, with you I've found the key
To open any door
I can feel my love for you
Growing stronger day by day,
An' I can't wait to see you again
So I can hold you in my arms
CONVERSATION
Langganan:
Posting Komentar
(
Atom
)
About me
Popular Posts
-
Do you trust the others ? J Kepercayaan itu mengandung makna yang luar biasa, bagaimana tidak dengan kepercayaan yang diberikan biasanya a...
-
Nama saya Norika. Aku adalah 10 besar finalis Explorion dari 116 ribuan orang yg mengikuti game ini. Dimulai dari jumlah sebanyak itu, menyu...
-
Hidup ini ibarat sebuah roda sepeda, roda mobil, atau roda motor. Coba cek roda roda tersebut. Berputar kan? Nah hidup juga begitu. Berputar...
-
When I close my eyes I think of you And the times we've had been through Even though we're far apart right now I remember bac...
-
Bersyukur dan Kehilangan. Kehilangan mengajarkan kita untuk bersyukur. Bagaimana kita masih diberikan kehidupan yang berjalan, bagaimana kit...
-
Apa sih sebenarnya arti kata komitmen? Mungkin sebagian dari kita ada yang mengerti dan dapat menjelaskan dengan baik. Mungkin sebagian da...
-
Yah belakangan di twitter saya buat hastag baru dengan hastag #romantikanorika.. Nah isi dari hastag itu adalah berupa kata cinta, galau, se...
-
Nah sekarang mari kita belajar ngomong soal bulan, bulan yang ada dalam 1 tahun Indonesia English Thailand Januar...
-
A review from "the leader who had no title - Robin Sharma" “We all need to lead where we are planted and shine where we now find...
-
Two days ago I just download Greyson Chance's song. I just ♥ it. I think he is better than Justin Bieber! Hmmm, ok, maybe I just don...
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Like us
Labels
- Book review ( 1 )
- competition ( 3 )
- daily ( 5 )
- events ( 2 )
- food ( 1 )
- hastag ( 1 )
- idevice ( 1 )
- inspiring article ( 11 )
- joke ( 3 )
- language ( 2 )
- movie ( 1 )
- song ( 6 )
- twitter ( 1 )
- youngontop ( 10 )

0 comments:
Posting Komentar